Friday, June 26, 2009

C'mon, people now...smile on your mother!

Things have been pretty busy lately, and I haven't had much time to post here, but here are some smiles from our little family:

Bear, making Ellie "dance" (love her "WTH?!" expression):



Keira, bein' sassy:




Happy Ellie-bug!



My new, braces-free smile:


Funny, no one informed me that I would be trading my brace-face for a retainer-face, and required to sport that sucker 24/7 for another year...I suspect this will be one of those areas in which I will NOT be following The Rules!

Tomorrow's Relay for Life, and it's supposed to be a jillion degrees out, but we're going to at least brave it for a little while so the girls can show off the shirts I made them (which was a lengthy, hilarious debacle in itself and a story I may tell next time, though it may have been one of those "you had to be there" things). More to come!

2 comments:

  1. You look fabulous, my dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay no braces!!! Yeah, I wore my retainer all day for about 1 week and then switched to only at night. And even that only lasted less than a year. My orthodontist would be so upset with me!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the Scooby Snacks of the blog world...thanks for tossing one my way!