I've started trying to turn on the video camera when I'm chatting with Keira, because she says the funniest things sometimes (as all toddlers do).
Lately, she's been throwing my own lines back at me a LOT, and it's hard to explain to her that some things are okay for me to say to her (i.e. when she asks me the same question 564 times, and I finally say, "Please stop asking me that"), but not vice versa. Witness:
And here she is in the kitty costume Grandma W. got her for her dress-up trunk, which she seems to be considering as a Halloween option right now. Before I started the video, I had asked her, "So you and Ellie are going to be two kitties for Halloween?" and she said, "No! I'm going to be one kitty and Ellie's going to be one kitty." Combined with what I said on this video and her response, she clearly thinks I am a huge idiot, which I find hilarious.
Also, thanks to the Fancy Nancy books, she's been throwing around big words like "ridic-alous" and "absolutely" and "bis-gusting," which is a constant crackup. They say the 3's are harder than the 2's, but I bet they're a lot more entertaining, too!
so cute!!
ReplyDeleteI love that she laughs at her own comments.
ReplyDelete