Sunday, August 9, 2009

She Go' Bite-choo Up!

Ah...another mystery solved! I think the universe is trying to tell me to be Nancy Drew for Halloween, by the way--the bizarre milk/bottle mystery, plus Ellie's strange blood test results, plus Bear's mom's mystery illness, plus our recent "Why in the world won't this baby stay asleep?" puzzle have combined to make for quite a bit of detective work going on within our family lately. I can't wait to tell Bear he gets to be Ned...

Anyway, after waking up approximately 37 times last night and acting as if she does not, in fact, have enough meat on her thighs to sustain her through a nuclear winter--not to mention a mere 2 hours during the night--Miss Ellie woke up this morning with her first tooth, and Bear and I uttered a collective "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Poor baby. If I'd known, I'd have been giving her Tylenol at bedtime and saved us all some grief!

I wish I could post a photo of the new toofer, but my camera is at school and has been for about a week now; hence, the deplorable lack of photos in the last few posts. Besides, the tooth is so, so tiny and just barely poking out at this point, so I'd need one of those lenses National Geographic uses to photograph aphids licking their lips (do aphids have lips?), which I do not have.

In any case, I hope we all get some rest tonight...finally!

1 comment:

  1. It's always great to exclaim, "Mystery solved!" Let's cheer to more sleep at night! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the Scooby Snacks of the blog world...thanks for tossing one my way!