Monday, September 8, 2008

Alert "Good Morning America"!

If you have kids and have never read Mo Willems' books, you're seriously missing out! These suckers never fail to crack us up, and Cubby is totally addicted to them. Since she makes us read them to her umpteen times a day, she now has them memorized--but don't tell the media that. We're planning to make our fortune parading her around on morning TV shows as The Amazing Reading 2-Year-Old. (Do you think they'll mind if she picks her nose the entire time?)

Here's her rendition of Knuffle Bunny, featuring horrible camera work by yours truly:

4 comments:

  1. I love it! I love that she drawls out certain words too. I actually haven't heard of Mo Willems books, but I'll have to look into them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO.. she's adorable and a genius too!!! Thats so funny... it's a long book for her to have the entire thing memorized! :)

    Love you guys!

    Aunt Jen Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This video is so adorable that I have to comment again.. LoL. Isn't there a show... America's Funniest Home Videos or something that this can be put on? She's adorable! I can't wait to see her "reading" to Cubby #2 :)

    Love,
    Aunt Jen Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Moly! You've got one smart little cubby :)

    Gotta run, must teach Mary how to read!

    Really though, K is the cutest little smarty pants.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the Scooby Snacks of the blog world...thanks for tossing one my way!