The tech said she's not really supposed to say one way or the other whether everything looks OK, but having had one "bad news" ultrasound before, I'm pretty sure this was a good one--I didn't see any "What the %$&# is that?!" expressions cross her face, and she didn't spend a lot of time measuring in any one area or anything. We'll get the official results at my next appointment, but for now we're thankful for a healthy cub!
Judging by those lips, it looks like some of Angelina Jolie's genetic material might have gotten mixed up in there, no?

I really never would have expected that we'd even ATTEMPT to do the whole "delivery surprise" thing, but since we'd be equally happy with either sex and I don't have the rabid, uncontrollable desire to know like I did with Cubby, we figure this is a good opportunity to try it out. I think Bear is looking forward to making the "It's a boy/girl!" announcement in the waiting room, too.
For the gambling types, there's a link in the top right corner to our (free) Cubby Two betting pool. My friend Emily won the one we did with Cubby One, so let's see if anyone can top her this time around!
Hey cool...I didn't know I won with Cubby 1! But now you're going to make me wait until he/she is born??!! I don't know if I have the patience. :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm really getting boy vibes.
ReplyDelete