We finally found Pixie Hollow and waited in line for ages, but the pics with Tink and whoever this Skipper-like sidekick fairy is turned out super cute, so it was worth it. Any chance I might wake up looking like this chick someday? I can dream...
Sporting her 3D goggles on the Toy Story ride at California Adventure:
On the tram on the way back to the car (aka Phase One of exhaustion):
Phase Two, in the car on the way home:
Thanks to getting decent sleep the past two nights, I'm only as exhausted as I normally am after 5 hours at Disney, and not at all ready to keel over...nor did I deliver my baby in the parking lot like a friend of a friend did a couple of weekends ago, so this trip was definitely a success!
She is so sweet and it looks like a blast!
ReplyDeleteOn a side note, I cannot believe you've got just about 30 days left. Your second pregnancy REALLY flew by for me.
It's a good thing you didn't give birth in the Disneyland parking lot. If you did, I'm pretty sure you would have been required to name your child either Pixley Buttonwillow or Tokay Grizzlyswallow. Those names have Magic Kingdom written all over them.
ReplyDeleteMy dd would love to meet Tink!! I am so jealous that you live close to Disneyland AND it's warm there! It's been below freezing here!
ReplyDeleteGlad you were feeling good yesterday and you had a great day together.
I love the Tink picture! The one with the other fairy, Kiwi has a look on her face like "OMG, I can't elieve I'm actually standing next to a fairy!" LoL. :) I put the Kiwi & Tink pic on my desktop at work. :)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Aunt Jen Jen
I love the passed out pics! I've been bugging Andrew about when we'll go on our first D-land trip--he gave me "the look." I just don't think he is the fan like I was growing up!
ReplyDelete