Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Several Thousand Words

If a picture is worth a thousand words, look out for about a jillion words coming at ya...

Bear's parents came over on Friday to deliver an armoire they're giving us, and then BBQ'd hot dogs for lunch--how spoiled are we?

Cubby and Grandma Marmee:


Why does she insist on looking like such a big girl??


Cubby and Pop-Pop:


Yesterday, we checked another item off the March To-Do List by taking Cubby to the zoo. Just like last time, she loved the Sky-fari:


She's no longer afraid of the petting zoo animals...on the way there, she kept singing, "Where are we going? *clap clap clap* Sheeps and goats!" a la Dora:










And, of course, the traditional "conked out in the car" photo:
Today, both Cubby and I got haircuts. Here's a dweeby pic of me sporting my new 'do, which I like so far...but ask me again after I try to blow-dry it myself:
Then, we made good on my 3am idea for Cubby to make "coming home outfits" for Cubby Two as her gift to her new baby brother/sister. Cubby got a little crazy with the fabric paint and we definitely won't be opening our own store anytime soon, but we got the job done:

Finally, I had my first progress check at the doctor today, and so far there's zero going on. No shocker there, as I'm only 36 weeks and Cubby Two has clearly not ventured anywhere lower than my lungs yet. We bought paint for the nursery today, so I'm glad there's no sign of an early delivery just yet!

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow- I can't believe you are 36 weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the Scooby Snacks of the blog world...thanks for tossing one my way!