Monday, March 2, 2009

Some New Pics

I don't have much of interest to say, but I did take some cute pics of Cubby over the past few days...

Hanging out in the back yard, post-PB&J sandwich:


Sporting her favorite accessory of late:

Being cozy with Daddy:

Trying to hijack Mommy's camera:


Preparing to do stunts on her slide:

Bear and I can't get over what a little character Cubby is turning out to be. She says the funniest things all the time! Today, I asked her if she was hungry for lunch, and she said, "No. I just ate a bogey." Okay, first of all, ewwww! And secondly, this was filling enough that you no longer need lunch?!

Later, when I asked her why she made a mess, she said matter-of-factly, "Because I'm being a stinker-butt." Duh, Mom!

(Speaking of Mom, Bear and I are commonly addressed as Mom and Dad lately. This is cause for mourning, because I'm sure my brother-in-law is right: pretty soon she'll be calling us Mother and Father, and then by our first names...and then she'll become a teenager and refer to us only in expletives.)

Tomorrow we're going to attempt a final Disneyland trip as a family of three, so hopefully the weather will cooperate and we'll have some fun!



2 comments:

  1. Love the bogey comment! Where do they come up with this stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO.. grampy must have had something to do with the bogey thing.. after all, he was the one to teach her how to "double pick" her nose.. LoL.

    The pic of Kiwi trying to steal your camera looks like a perfect myspace pic.. the self portrait... everyone has to have one!! LoL

    That lil niece of mine gets cuter and cuter everytime I see her.. and I hate to say it, but shes even fricken adorable when she tried to spit her water into your water cup at dinner last night. LoL

    Love,
    Aunt Jen Jen

    ReplyDelete

Comments are the Scooby Snacks of the blog world...thanks for tossing one my way!