(How many cheesy song title posts can one person make? Apparently I'm going for a record!)
I just called my sister to come over in case this is, in fact, it...after having mild contractions about 6 minutes apart for a few hours before we finally went to bed around 11:00, I just woke up to some (finally!) stronger ones closer to 5 minutes apart, and figured it's better to have her head over now and get settled. If they keep up, we'll probably head for the hospital within the next couple of hours, in which case I hope the next post on here from me contains a pic of a cute, healthy newborn!
(If it's a fake-out and we're still here in the morning, I'll probably update here...or maybe you'll just hear my screams of frustration from wherever you are!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
is taking the lack of update as a good sign! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteGood luck! can't wait to see a newborn pic!
ReplyDelete